Wan Ja Shan’s brand new collection of
high-quality Asian condiments—these have no fat, no gluten and are all organic.
And there's no better brand than Wan Ja Shan.
Here's what you need to start building that Asian pantry:
This is the Japanese equivalent of soy sauce…
just thicker and made with more soy beans. Use it as a dipping sauce or a
marinade for tofu… I even add a couple dashes of this to make an East-meets-West
Dumpling Sauce -
More complex than just soy sauce, this sauce is a
tangy mix of tamari, vinegar and citrus. For those of you that like their sauce
spicy, I'm including a cayenne-laced version as well.
Ponzu Vinaigrette -
Tangy and sweet, that's how I'd describe ponzu. This
citrus-based sauce is wildly popular in Japanese cooking but I like it best as a
vinaigrette. It's great over bacon wrapped shrimp, in a shrimp ceviche or as a
glaze for spare ribs.
Shiitake Stir-Fry Sauce -
If you want that umami taste without much
effort, then mushroom sauce is the way to go.
Hot Worcestershire Sauce -
The secret to my Angry and Killer Shrimp
recipe. You've got savory Worcestershire mixed with fiery cayenne.
Wan Ja Shan Gluten Free Organic Sampler
- Gluten Free Organic Ponzu Vinaigrette 10 oz.
- Gluten Free Organic Shitake Stir-Fry Sauce 10
- Gluten Free Organic Hot Worcester Sauce 10 oz.
- Gluten Free Organic Tamari - Low Sodium 10 oz.
- Gluten Free Organic Tamari 10 oz.
- Gluten Free Dumpling Sauce - Mild Sodium 6.7
- Gluten Free Hot Dumpling Sauce - Mild Sodium