|Free ground shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $88.00!*
|Home| Kyocera Advanced Ceramics | Cutlery Sets | Kyocera LTD Series 5-Piece Ceramic Knife Set w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle + Free Ground Shipping |
|Kyocera LTD Series 5-Piece Ceramic Knife Set w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle + Free Ground Shipping |
|Kyocera's LTD Series set of five ceramic knives with hand-finished black ceramic blades and hand-crafted Pakka wood
handles. Steel bolster and a single rivet. Will never brown foods or
alter taste. Use the Utility
knife for precision slicing and straight cuts. The Santoku knife
is an all-purpose knife with a deeper blade for slicing, dicing
and mincing. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly
becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless
meats. The Chef's knifes are high-performance knife for chopping, slicing
and dicing, and slicing meats.
The Ideal knife for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables and meats. A set
of five knives great for any chef. |
Kyocera LTD Series 5-Piece Ceramic Knife Set w/Handcrafted Pakka
- 5' Utility Knife w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle
- 5.5" Santoku Knife w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle
- 6" Chef's Knife w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle
- 6" Nakiri Knife w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle
- 7" Chef's Knife w/Handcrafted Pakka Wood Handle
FREE Standard Shipping in the contiguous United States (48 states)
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer.
Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their
edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions
to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces
fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This
translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other
- Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life.
If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your
knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as
many Kyocera knives as you own.
|You may also like:|