Kyocera has created the perfect cutlery
collection for any cooking enthusiast. This handsome bamboo knife block securely
contains 4 essential Kyocera advanced ceramic knife sizes: 3" Paring, 4.5"
Utility, 5.5" Santoku, and 6" Chef's Knives. For everyday use on fruits,
vegetables and boneless meats, use these handy knives for: chopping, slicing,
dicing, mincing, julienning, cutting, trimming, seeding and peeling. The solid
bamboo knife block has (4) rubber feet to protect counters and prevent slipping.
The compact design and small footprint is ideal for kitchens with limited space,
solving a common storage problem and keeping the knives easily accessible.
This product is packed for Ground
shipping only. For Premium shipping, please contact Customer Service for
- 3" Paring Knife
- 4.5 in. Utility
- 5.5 in. Santoku Knife
- 6" Chefs Knife
- Bamboo Knife Block
- Sleek, compact design to securely store
Kyocera advanced ceramic knives
- Ceramic knives with black handle, white blade
- (4) rubber feet to secure block from slipping
and protect counters
- Block made of solid bamboo, a durable and
- High quality construction designed for years
of daily use
- Knives & block packaged securely in a custom
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays
sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge
retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional
cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods.
No metallic ions to transfer - won't alter the taste, smell or appearance of
food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and
light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera's proprietary
advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an
edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is
buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC)
will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera
will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. nominal fee for shipping
and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.