Just in time for gift giving comes this practical and
beautiful knife combo set featuring two of Kyocera's best selling ceramic
knives. A 5.5" Santoku and a 3" paring knife. Perfect for the home cook, these
knives will be used daily, quickly becoming favorites in the kitchen. Ideal for
fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use the Santoku for slicing, dicing,
mincing, julienning and the paring knife for cutting, trimming, seeding and
peeling small fruits and vegetables. The perfect gift!
- Unrelenting sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays
sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention,
holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery,
including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled purity: No metallic ions -- won't rust
or alter the taste, smell or appearance of food.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light,
reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks
- The perfect complement to your cutlery: ceramic for
prep tasks, steel for specialty cuts
- Easy care: never needs honing or other home
- East to clean: Smooth, polished surface resists
germs and is impervious to acids, oils and salts.
Simply wash and dry
Kyocera 2-Piece "Black
Blade" Starter Ceramic
- 3 in. Paring
- 5.5 in.
Revolution Santoku Knife
- Gift Box