Looking to upgrade to a superior
cutting, slicing, and prep work knife, this knife will fulfill your needs and
more. All cook's should be with a good starter knife for cutting, slicing and
other prep work.
Free Standard Shipping in the
United States (48 states).
- 3 in. Revolution Paring Knife (FK-075WH)
5.5 in. Revolution Santoku Knife (FK-140WH)
- 6 in. Revolution Chef's Knife (FK-160WH)
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp
blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior
edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other
professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown
foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or
appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced
and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary
advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an
edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: If your knife is
chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening:
Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge for a nominal fee.